Monday, May 28, 2007

Our Hospital Stay













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson Jim Bob is absolutely adorable. I look at him in these sweet pitures and it reminds me of what a miracle the whole thing is. I hope he's sleeping well so you can get caught up on your zzzz's. I look forward to meeting him. Let me know if i can help.
Love, Juli

ps. Thanks for the updates!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kyles - Doug
Congrats!! Jackson is a doll - he is so cute. I wish i were there to help spoil him ;o}
Love ya
Londa

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. I am so thrilled he is here. Great choice on the name. Keep the pictures a coming!!!

Love,

Brittany and Family

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all!!! He is adorable. I can't wait to see you guys. Doug way to represent with the Avalanche shirt at the hospital!!! Rest up and I will talk to you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Jackson is soooooooooo cute. I am so happy for you both. Can't wait to meet him face to face. Hope you are doing good Kylie.
Robin