Jackson was one of the ring bearers at my Brother's wedding this past weekend. My nephew Jaren pushed Jackson in the stroller down the aisle. They both were super cute in their matching outfits.
Jackson, You must be the most popular boy around ! Entertaining at a wedding, staying in a motel , visiting with celebrities Neil and Staci , and then being able to scout out a place to go skiing , you are quite a babe. I sure enjoyed spending time with you and look forward to many more. I love you. Grandma
2 comments:
Jackson,
You must be the most popular boy around ! Entertaining at a wedding, staying in a motel , visiting with celebrities Neil and Staci , and then being able to scout out a place to go skiing , you are quite a babe.
I sure enjoyed spending time with you and look forward to many more. I love you.
Grandma
Absolutely adorable!!! Hope you guys had a great road trip. Let me know if you're up for a knitting lunch soon and we can catch up on all the details.
-c
P.S. Big congrats to Neil & Staci!
Post a Comment