Saturday, January 30, 2010

Poll - Pink or Blue

Okay, I know it has been forever since we have had any updates. I apologize all the Christmas photos are stuck in my camera as I'm having issues with my computer. This post is being written on a borrowed laptop.

If you have not heard already we are expecting another little monkey, due date June 21st. We will be finding out on Feb. 3rd what we are having. Here is your chance to post your vote in the comments section, on what we are having a boy or a girl (Jackson's vote is a monkey). I will post an update to let everyone know.

Hopefully computer issues will be resolved soon and I can update you with photos.

11 comments:

Martha said...

Even though there has been a serious run of boys in my world for the past two years, I am going to go with girl.

I say this based on the fact that I know Doug has a sister. If Doug has six brothers who I don't know about, I retract my guess. :-)

BC said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl squeal!

That is so exciting Kylie! Congratulations!!!! More exclamation points!!!!

It's a boy.

cee + kell said...

Kell and I vote "unicorn." Let's go shopping for the outfit you'll wear on Oprah!

Sally Deck said...

mmm, I think I'm with Jackson on this one. If you have a boy I can HOOK YOU UP with some baby boy clothes! And then you'll have a Robin for your Batman... :) And if you have a girl, I'll get to make something cute for her!

Unknown said...

Yay! We're surprised Jackson's vote was a monkey and not a chicken. lol...

Can't wait to hear soon!

Leslie & Michele

Anonymous said...

Grandma's, vote is blue,
based on facts shared, I will vote for another busy, boy.
Grandma H

Grandpa's vote is Pink-Girl :)
Grandpa H

We will be happy with either, we can spoil both :)

Anonymous said...

Angie and Jennifer think it's a boy, based on nothing but a hunch.

Aunt Sue said...

Well lets see it was fun having two boys that could play boy things together growing up. Lots of benefits hand me down cloths, bedroom is already for a boy, Jackson will have a brother to play boy things with, But A girl would also be fun for too. All the pretty and pink things. Having a girl around even ups things two girls and two boys. If this is the last one I vote a girl if not I vote a boy.

Anonymous said...

Douglas has two sisters, one older and one twin, but ......
Does the mother determine the sex?
Kylie has a brother :)

Sally Deck said...

Hmmm, how many times today will I check your blog to see if baby cooperated and let you find out!

BC said...

*anxiously awaits update*