Friday, September 24, 2010

New Post

So I know everyone that reads this blog is probably eagerly awaiting new pictures of the boys....but I have misplaced my USB cord to download pictures. I'm sure it will turn up one of these days. Until then here is a list of things we have been up to:

1. Morgan is almost 4 months old (man time flys)
2. Jackson started pre-school. Two days a week.
3. We have a new addition to the family (besides Morgan). A new kitty named Boots.
4. Boots may have been taken from his mother too early; he is fascinated with bottles of milk, pacifiers, and sippy cups filled with milk.
5. Dimple smiles make the 3am wake up call a lot more tolerable.
6. A kitten that steals pacifiers makes the 3am wake up call a lot LESS tolerable.
7. Reward charts really do work for helping keep a pre-schooler stay in bed at night.
8. When trying to teach Jackson about Mother Nature, he some how thinks Mother Nature is our crazy neighbor lady. Now every time she is outside, he wants to tell Mother Nature "Hi".
9. Summer was way too short this year!

1 comment:

Martha said...

You are correct. Eager for pictures. ;-) I have a USB cord you can borrow.