Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Curb Appeal

We recently finished a much needed curb appeal project.



(Front of house before.)


(Side of house before.)


Thanks to the motivation from our home owners insurance, we have a freshly painted house and new handrails. We also have been wanting to replace the iron columns for wood so we decided to get it all done at once. I think picking a house color is one of the most difficult decisions a couple must decide on in their lives (closely behind should we have children). We are very happy with what we finally picked and love driving up to our new house.



(Front of house after.)



(Back of house after.)


We love the way the new windows look on the top floor. So now we are anxious to replace the downstairs windows.


(Side entrance after.)


5 comments:

Martha said...

This is fantastic. Your house looks awesome!

You are probably right about picking a house color. We lucked out on that since we both love the red and have already agreed not to stray.

This post reminds me, did you ever post about your bathroom remodel?

Kylie said...

Martha - Thank you. It is funny because I actually wanted to paint the foundation and front porch red (instead of the blue)...but I compromised, as long as I can paint the front door red.
I'm not sure if I posted the bathroom. I'll have to go back and check.

Kylie said...

Nope I guess I didn't post about the bathroom. It was finished up amongst all the Morgan coming early choas :) I'll see if I can post a few for ya.

Leslie said...

Wow, very nice! You've been busy with a lot of home projects this year!

BC said...

Oh my goodness, it's perfect! Nice work!